Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a Weekend!

Wow! This was one crazy and busy weekend! Drove up and back from Albuquerque on Friday, watched the Tech game then worked up at the church for about 4 hours Saturday, then had church and all the fixings plus did our annual Jack O Lantern Jamboree tonight! I am quite drained! It is in times like these that I am beginning to truly see God at work!  Truly see just how faithful and loving God is!  It is in times like these that I look forward to!  Times when I know I have given my all and have nothing left to give!  It is times like these when God draws near and says let me be your supply! Let me be your rest! Let me be your refuge! Let me be all that you need!! This is what I hear my Savior saying!! It is times like these where in the past I would retreat to what was comfortable for me I would try and say oh you need to take a few days off Scott and recoup, but oh how beautiful it is to hear my Savior say that it is in Him that I find my rest that it is in Him that I find my hope, it is in Him that I find my strength to carry on!  So here is my prayer for this week!  

"God I know that my body is tired and I'm a tad bit drained.  But God may You be who I find my rest in! May You be who I find my strength in!  May You be all that I run after this week!!
Amen!"

No comments:

Followers